Asthma is a long-term disease of the lungs. You might hear your doctor call it a chronic respiratory disease. It causes your airways to get inflamed and narrow and makes breathing difficult. Coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, and chest tightness are classic asthma symptoms .
The changing weather is very dangerous for asthma and allergy sufferers. Because the dust that blows after changing weather gives germs a chance to spread. In this way, asthma patients are increasing rapidly due to the spread of allergies due to environmental factors. Along with this, asthma and allergy patients are also increasing due to changing lifestyle and pollution. Some Ayurvedic medicines give great relief in this.
Asthma: Symptoms are:-
- Rough Cough
- Whistle sound while breathing
- Chest tightness
- Avoide coughing with cough
- To be Rest less
Prevention is the best solution:-
- Cover the cloth on the mouth and nose in case of dust, mud, smoke, pollution. Avoid cigarette smoke as well.
- Avoid fresh paints, insecticides, sprays, incense sticks, mosquito repellent smoke, perfumed perfumes etc.
- Avoid colored and flavored, essence, preservative mixed foods, cold drinks etc.
Ayurvedic medicines prevalent in asthma:
- Vasa– It works to widen the contracted respiratory tubes.
- Contakari– It works to clean the sticky substances that are frozen in the throat and lungs.
- Pushkoramul– A drug full of antibacterial properties with an antihistamine function.
- Yashtimadhu– It also works to clean the throat.